While there have been many changes in our community during the current COVID-19 pandemic, our priority has always been safety.
We are still the same, fun-loving and skilled team.
We are here for you!
Ways we are keeping our patients safe:
- Our air circulation has been tested to make sure we are cycling air at the current standards recommended for health care facilities during this pandemic.
- In addition weincreased circulation by an additional 6 cycles per hour with an added negative ion surgical grade unit that filters out 99.998% of particles down to 0.1microns (the coronavirus is about 0.12microns).
- Wescreen all patients with a health questionnaire within 24 hours of their appointments
- Staff will always have personal protective equipment (PPE) the protects the patients and staff
- We continue to use only hospital-grade sterilization and disposable products whenever sterilization is not an option.
- All clinical areas are disinfected after use & common areas are disinfected regularly
These changes are designed to protect you, our team, and our community. While there will certainly be adjustments, we want our patients to feel comfortable and safe here. If you have questions, please let us know. We are so grateful for every one of our patients and the time we were closed only served to make us even more thankful for each of you.